- 工作地点：苏州 - 苏州
- 年龄要求：22 - 35 岁
responsible for integration and application of analog and digital electronic circuits used for laser systems‚ data e***y‚ motion co***ol‚ sensing‚ actuation‚ communication and display. responsible for design and layout of electrical enclosures‚ component replacement and interconnection‚ thermal power‚ timing‚ and external interface requirements. provides test specification criteria as well as‚ providing support to manufacturing. supervise start-up of prototypes and test.
position qualifications: bachelors degree in electrical engineering. proficient in instrumentation used for diagnostics and development analysis. programmable logic co***ol plc and basic pc skills are required. four years manufacturing experience. possess verbal‚ written‚ analytical and interpersonal skills sufficient for good communication in english. possess motor skills sufficient to perform detailed assembly tasks without assistance.
1. adheres to the confidentiality policy of telesis technologies‚ inc.
2. shows support of telesis through speech and actions.
3. complies with all telesis rules and regulations.
4. ability to interface positively with all levels of personnel and to be a team player.
5. conducts and dresses themselves in a professional manner at all times.
6. other duties as assigned.
1. designs electrical hardware architecture based on specification.
2. conforms to design specification to meet operational and cost objectives.
3. complies with all industry standards which are applicable or stated in the design specification.
4. assures compatibility with all ancillary and optional component interconnections and
operation per the design specification.
5. completes specification of all critical component parameters.
6. provide fully detailed documentation packages i.e. drawings‚ files‚ bills of materials‚ and any assembly or operational instruction material and test criteria.
7. assists electronics engineering activities as needed in the support of the system design.
8. provides support and training to manufacturing for the startup and training on new equipment.
9. active participant of the laser development team.
- 传 真：********